BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 22, 2011

So what's this all about?

Have you ever seen something in the media and asked yourself, "What's up with that?" Well, I have and for this blog I'm going to be looking at the world of media and asking that very question. Before I go any further, let's take a closer look at what I mean when I say media. I am referring to the way we get our information or entertainment. It can be anything from a newspaper to an iPod. You may be surprised by how much society is being shaped by media. Sometimes this can be a good thing but it can be negative as well. It all depends in how you look at it. That brings me to the basic purpose of my blog, to take a closer look at media and how it is affecting our everyday lives.
This blog comes from a class assignment from my Media Convergence class. I must say that since this is my first time to really be blogging, I'm a little nervous about. I am on Facebook and Twitter but this is much more than just a status update or tweet. I look forward to this experience and hope that you enjoy the journey as much as I do!


0 comments: